Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Maiden Blog Post!


Hello All! This is my first post on our family blog! I hope our family and friends will bookmark this blog and let us share our happenings with you! J and I have pretty busy fun-filled (okay, tantrums and the whiny filled days sometimes too) days and with baby boy #2 (Dec 23rd) on the way it'll only be more crazy! But in a good way of course! My goal is to post at least a few times a week... with more than likely a snapshot or two (or ten!) along the way!

Sometimes it'll be about something funny J does, or new development updates on the baby, or perhaps just some random musings from the mama of these boys. Maybe we'll even throw in some stuff about daddy who is hard at work during the week, and hard at play during the weekends!

Give me some time to figure out this blog world and then I suspect we'll be up and running! Until then take care and I'll "see" ya again soon!

3 comments:

Aunt Jeri said...

Tyson - LOVE the blog idea! Looking forard to staying in touch. Love, Aunt Jeri

April said...

Whoohoo! You look so adorable Tyson, I can't wait to see pictures of the newest addition!

Ramie said...

Great idea Tyson! Cant wait to read more! I think about you guys all the time, now I can keep in touch easier!! :)