Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Hives are gone!

Well the good news is that the hives are gone! Yay! Not that it was anything to worry about, but I still felt bad seeing him covered in hives :(

Just realized today that I could have 5 weeks or less left in this pregnancy! So hard to believe! I seem to be at the stage of pregnancy were I'm drawing a crowd. Yesterday at storytime at the library it was like the moms flocked to me and sat around us asking me all these questions. Then afterwards another mom found me in the library to tell me I looked great and she was amazed to see how easily and with ease that I get around. While it may be a strange compliment, I'll take a compliment any way I can get it!! Cashiers, bag boys, furnace repairmen, they're all congratulating me and asking me pregnancy questions. I don't mind, it's just a little odd from the normal stuff :)

Well that's about it for us. Only other thing I have to say is... thank goodness play-doh is non-toxic. For the first time, J decided to eat it today.... NICE. I don't think he liked it though, so hopefully that's the end of THAT!

No comments: