Friday, November 28, 2008

Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day

We sure did! Although we do much or go that far, we're all a little tired today it seems! We did head down to G's parents for the afternoon and had Thanksgiving dinner down there. J had a good time showing off for everyone and only had one tantrum (of 2 yr old proportions!) think he had to take full advantage of an audience for both things!

Today we are starting to put the Christmas stuff up. Although, with me moving at a snails pace and needing breaks every 20 mins... good thing it's only Friday and I have until Sunday night! I'm hosting a play in your PJs playdate for my moms group on Monday morning so everything needs to be done by then. Since no one lives in the area really, it'll be nice to have people see our decorations.

Especially my Christmas Village. This probably won't be the last time I talk about it... I just love my village. I've usually receive a building or two as a gift from G's parents every year. Then I starting adding in some on my own too. So it's gotten a little crowded on top of the china cabinet. So G's dad made me a shelf of sorts to put on top of the cabinet to give me about an extra square foot of space total. Today I'm painting that shelf white. Once I finish painting it (waiting on it to dry so I can flip it over and paint the other side) and it dries, I can really get going on the decorating! The tree will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

Tonight G's sis M is coming to watch J and we're going on a date! Figure we should try to get out when we can, soon that's going to be really hard with a newborn! Speaking of newborn... only 3 weeks until the induction date!! Time sure flies!

Hope you all had a great day yesterday... there's so much to be thankful for in our lives!

No comments: