Monday, November 24, 2008

It's all about cake!


I can't really argue with the kid either! ha ha! Ever since his birthday J is obsessed with cake. He knows the carriers they can be in, he knows that they can look different, he even knows that if you're getting the hand mixer out you must be making a cake!! He asks about cake everyday... breakfast, snack time, lunch, dinner, etc. So while the answer has been "sorry buddy we aren't having cake today" it doesn't make him forget to ask just to make sure!! So thought I'd share a pic from when we were at G's parents a couple of weeks ago for dinner and Gma D was making a cake for dessert. He got in on it early :)

P.S. I'm 36 weeks... aka 9 mths today! In the last month of pregnancy woo-hoo... it's going great although I will warn I'm a bit cranky and easily irritated! Probably only cause it's emotionally frustrating when you can't physically put your shoes and socks on or bend over like you used to!!

No comments: