Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home and doing well!



I posted the other day about brothers J & E complete with a pic, and update on how J is handling things. But alas, the world wide web ate it!

Anyway, mostly all is well! Just tired of course, but not completely dragging! J was having some tantrums but that's been getting better. It was so unlike him. He's normally pretty calm and mellow.

E has his 1 week well baby check up at the docs today! Wow, one week already!!

Yesterday my side of the family came up to "do" Christmas... but mostly to snuggle baby E! I don't think I saw my baby for 5 hours except to go feed him! We fed the rest of the family some local chicago style pizza from Giordano's. Gma brought us up a vat of her wondeful chicken noodles, a tray of cookies, and a thing of YUMMY persimmion pudding (that apparently I'll be eating by myself as G looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if he wanted some. I think he thought I was trying to poison him! ha!). Gotta love the holidays and new babies!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Look at those two! They are just adorable!

Glad you had a good Christmas gathering.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get in on the action!

Love,
Aunt Jeri

Ayelet said...

Awww, they are both just adorable! Merry Christmas!

Allie