Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Hard to believe it's the year 2009... seems like J was just born (nope that was 2006) and we were just married (nope that was 2005). Time does fly when you're having fun!

Hope this finds the new year starting out right for everyone. So far so good for us. G returned to work today after being off since E's birth on the 16th! Here's a funny - when he left for work today he grabbed my black pea coat instead of his and he thought he gained way too much weight during his little vacation since he couldn't even get his arm in one sleeve of it! Ha Ha, it was pretty funny!!

Today is my first day flying solo with the boys. We've had a couple of hairy moments, but we're surviving with minimal tears for everyone (the newborn, the toddler, AND the mama!). I made a discovery today that I'm weirdly proud of... I discovered that a pizza cutter is awesome for when holding a baby in one arm and getting the toddlers meals ready! Ever try to cut something with a knife one handed -- doesn't work! So I was happy to find something little to make things just a smidge easier :)

That's all for now, I hope to have some new pics to share soon! Just been in survival mode the last few days and have forgotten to take pics of the sweet cheeks and his big bro!

No comments: