Monday, March 16, 2009

My brain is fried...

and tired too for that matter!

LOTS going on here! Our house is on the market! Not sure how in the heck I'm going to keep the house in "showing condition" and be able to be gone when showings happen. We just aren't the up and go type of people at the moment.

G is leaving this Wed and won't be home until NEXT Friday. I have a couple hours of help next week and that's it. I know some people do it all the time. But G and I are a team so doing a week and a half ALONE with the boys with a house on the market and G doing a house hunting trip alone... is almost too much. Almost. We'll make it, we always do... but still... I have a feeling I'm going to be consuming a lot of dark chocolate!

Well, E is awake and hungry... toodles....

2 comments:

April said...

Don't worry Tyson! Our house has been on the market since October. I was so nervous when we put listed it because with 3 little ones running around, It was/is always messy! They have to give you 24 hours notice usually before they show it! That's plenty of scramble time! Good luck, I hope it sells quickly.

Stephanie said...

When we sold our house, I picked up every night and did a quick vacuum. I also kept laundry baskets around and threw junk in there if I needed to. (Hid it in the car)If I can help in any way ( I know I am not SUPER close) let me know. Steph