Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trying to make working out a habit!

So I only have like 2 lbs to lose to get back to my pre-preggo weight. But it all lots TONS different than it used too! Eeeek! Darn cute babies, ha ha!!

We have a wonderful exercise room here and for 2 days in a row I finally kicked off working out for real! The room is actually a home theater/media room. But we put our older 36" TV in there with G's big ole speakers from college. Then on the back level we put the treadmill and elliptical. Then on the floor level we put a weight bench and G and I each have our own sets of weights. The last thing we're looking at acquiring is a stationary bike!

So far so good. G started his workout endeavor on Sat and I started my the next day! We're both doing good! Let's hope we continue and create a good habit!! Wish us luck! The hardest part is finding the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi T,

Keep up the good work on the workouts. Make it a lifelong habit as you want to make sure you live a nice long life for your children and at some point their families.

Much Love,
Aunt J