Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chop, chop!


Finally got my haircut on Friday! I was so excited about it. Then had to wait 15 min for my appt and got less excited. I felt like I clicked with the stylist. I wanted a change.. but since I've had went 6 mths w/o getting it cut I think she was scared to do a huge change. Which is fine, she doesn't know me and doesn't know I've had my hair just about every length (even super short!) and every color. I'm sure to her I just look like this boring frumpy mom... so she probably was nicely trying to not overwhelm me with having any style, lol!

It's okay. Others tell me it's cute. Not exactly what I had pictured, but it will do. Whatever.

I made it to the dentist yesterday. That was kind of a bomb too. That broken tooth is actually a hole in my tooth (wasn't even a cavity). Reaching up pretty close to the nerve. So since it was a strategic hell just getting THAT appt for me. Of course any kind of follow up appt was just going to be almost impossible. Between the lack of business hours down here and G being gone from work from 7am to 6pm pretty much doesn't leave me much chance to go. While I'm a bit nervous of having anyone other than family watch the boys I did check out sittercity. By the time I narrowed down the search to: background check, nonsmoker, ok with pets, has own transportation, that wasn't 18, and didn't live 15 miles away... I was left with one... that was only looking for a full time nanny position! Ugh!

Called the dentist and luckily they sometimes work on Friday. So when we get back from IN, I have an appt that next morning at 7am and then G has his 6mth check up at 8:30am... so it makes it worth the time for them to come in I guess? So at least that's on the books... but now I have these fears that my teeth are going to fall out of my head or that I'm going to need a root canal or something!! Eeek!

This Friday I have an eye appt at 6pm. Damn these things are getting hard to schedule and going to all this crap is getting annoying. But it will be nice to have new glasses and contacts that are correct :)

3 comments:

April said...

I love your cut! You look fantastic!

Bethany said...

Cute cut! I like it!! Hope things slow down soon (yeah, wishful thinking)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update T. It is supposed to get down to 32 tonight in NW Ohio. You better bring warm clothes when you visit IN!
Love you,
Aunt J