Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What a pain in the...

So I have mastitis AGAIN. That makes it twice in one month. I'm so frustrated. I'm guessing I need to see a doc about this. But don't have one here AND we leave on Friday early am for Indiana for the week.

I don't know what is going on. This is usually something that new moms get with newborns. Not this late in the game and TWICE in one month. This is not something to mess with... it makes all my joints and muscles stiff and sore, high fever, chills, aches, severe headache, no energy, not to mention the white hot breast pain.

Here I am just trying to provide my baby with the best nutrition possible for the first year of his life. Why do I feel like I'm being punished? I get bit, I get sick, I get leaky, and I get interupted sleep at night.

I would kill for some SLEEP in a quiet DARK room. That would be divine.

1 comment:

April said...

bless your heart! I will pray for you. I hope you feel better before your trip sweety!