Thursday, February 25, 2010

Delayed Monkey Bread pics!











So I forgot I had these, so better late than never right?? This is the monkey bread we made a couple of Fridays ago for our playgroup Valentines Day party. The boys woke up sick that morning so we just tore it in half and dropped it off with our heart crayon valentines.
It was much prettier whole.. but we DID NOT need an entire one... and it didn't seem fair for Jake to help me make it, only for him to not get to eat any. But of course I forgot to take a picture of it whole! :)





2 comments:

ourbabymakesfour said...

i need lessons from you on being a domestic diva!

Ellie Davis said...

isn't monkey bread tha BOMB?! I grew up getting this for special occassions from my mom and I'm DEFINATELY keeping that tradition. Now I want to create a reason to make it!!! looks YUMMY!! Good job!!