Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mr. Big Stuff!








Evan will be 15 mths old next week! This boy does NOT want to stay a baby at all. He cracks us all up, even Jake. Jake will say "Oh, you're such a silly lil guy!"

You have to just see Evan walking (okay running, climbing, stomping, etc) and I swear this is his theme song (miss the "your never gonna get my love" parts) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmf7ZJRI9M&feature=related

He's just Mr. Big Stuff to the fullest! And while he was born a week early at 9lbs 3oz and 22"... I don't mean in size... it's all attitude and personality!! He's full of various expressions, noises, he's rough & tumble... but still likes to snuggle with mama (although he calls me Dee-Dee now, I have no clue). One of his favorite things to do is EAT... and all food is "crackers" and he wants "crackers" all the time!! He plays with Jakes toys... no baby ones for this baby! He loves being outside and tries to escape whenever there's an open door. "Side! Side!" and his other favorite thing outside is "slide! slide!" which he just barrels himself down... even the 8 ft high ones... he doesn't care!!
Love my Mr. Big Stuff!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi T ~ Thanks so much for the post and pictures! I really enjoyed the song 'Mr. Big Stuff' too. Much Love, Aunt J