Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Totally exhausted...

... and it's making me have a hard time figuring out what to blog about. I'm just beyond tired, when it's actually time to sleep I wake up all night or I'm not in a deep sleep. It's so frustrating and doesn't help that I need to hit the ground running once these boys wake up at the crack of dawn!

Have done a lot of hosting lately... playgroup stuff, company, etc.! Greg's job continues to be a thorn in all of our sides. It's so unpredictable... he's been leaving before the boys get up and comes home after dinner and baths :( Then like this weekend he took Friday off since he hadn't seen us and then he worked most the day via phone & computer. On Saturday he was gone from 5am to 1pm. Then Sunday on the computer and phone AGAIN. I just hate it, I feel like it's ruining everything. I know, I know, be thankful for his job. But it's not like we have anyone else around... so it's a smidge taxing.

Anyhoo... I'll wrap this up so it's not a huge negative post. I'm just tired. I'm almost contemplating getting a hotel room for a whole weekend just to SLEEP... but like that'd happen. Part of Greg's job is that he be available 24/7... which means if I want to leave the house ever I'm also on call 24/7 and have to be ready to rush back if he gets a call.

BLAH!

Hope to update soon on a cheery note with some pics of the boys!

No comments: