Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I've got an idea & and itch!

I want to host  a Home Decor Swap Party!! Here are some great examples/articles about it...

Article on Swap Party

The Nester's Swap Party

I don't know about you but I have lots of decor. Decor that doesn't work well in our new home. Either it's the wrong scale or color or something along those lines. But they still seem too nice to just get rid of! Why not a Swap Party?? One person's trash is another person's treasure! Add in some wine or margaritas and food and I think it sounds like a fabulous time!

Hmmmmmm. Whats the general feedback? If you're local, would you come??

Quite honestly I'm so excited about it, I'm about ready to round up all my stuff right now and say come on over! But wait, must plan and give others a chance to plan! I don't know if it's made me giddy with the thought of it all (home decor! oh the possibilites!) or what but I have this song bouncing around in my head!

Yah... it's official... I'm nuts! Cheers!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yes please!

Word verification: swaym "In Alabama we like to swaym in the lake."

Ellie Davis said...

Tyson, I'm in. I've been giving things away to Goodwill BUT I know I have more that I have yet to part with and would love to swap for some new things!!

Ayelet said...

I wish I was local!