Monday, May 10, 2010

A new look??

This blog has looked the same since Oct 2008... it was time for a change in backgrounds and such. Still figuring out what color I want the different texts to be... but so far here's the new look! I always like a new look/haircut, figured the blog deserved it too!

There are some really nice looking blogs out there... and with my creative skills and computer skills... my blog was sorely lacking with no good excuse for it. So I played around a little tonight, finished up right before my self imposed bedtime of 10:30pm (since I'm getting up at 6am via an alarm - which is really hard to get used to after 3 1/2 years!).

6 comments:

Ayelet said...

I like it!

Kate said...

Cute without being too girly. Perfect.

Tys said...

You know Kate, I thought of you when picking it out. What would Kate pick for me??

Kate said...

It's how you should live your life really. WWKD?

April said...

Looks great!

Liz said...

So cute!!!!