Friday, July 16, 2010

I think the hair has something to do with it!

Today Evan turned 19 mths old! That seems so young, but I gotta tell ya, he acts much older. While he's still very much a mama's boy, he's super chatty and observant... but ornery, silly, crazy and fearless doesn't even begin to describe him. I was looking back at some pictures around when he turned one. What a sweet boy!


And taken a few weeks ago.....




And now his hair just sticks completely straight out from every direction. No matter how we cut it. Thought letting it grow would tame it, nope, it still sticks straight out! I swear the personality change can't be because he's a toddler, I think it's directly related to the hair! ;)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Those cheeks! I just want to squeeze them!

Ellie Davis said...

love that boy!

Liz said...

I had no idea it was his "month" birthday on Friday! We should have sang! Darn it!!