Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What to do with stuffed animals?

As parents we talk about this alot... no matter what, our kids have a ton of stuffed animals. They get a favorite here and there, and once in a they actually play with them.

However... this has become a new daily activity around here. Usually in the late afternoon when they're surly and impatient. Stuffed Animal Ball Pit! This is the most use our stuffed animals have ever received! Not sure why Jake thinks he needs to pose like he's sleeping when I would take a picture!





7 comments:

Ayelet said...

precious!

macgyver mom said...

This looks a lot like A's bed....so many SAs, nowhere to sleep :)

Lindsey said...

Last summer I tried to sell a LOT of then in our annual garage sale and a lady came and asked if I could donate what I did not sell to the hospital for the pediatric floor. I donated them! It may be something to look into.

Tys said...

I've been told you cannot donate stuffed animals because you can't really clean them, therefore they carry dust mites, germs, etc.

We really don't have that many. I'm fine with the amount we have. They're usually in their baskets in the boys rooms. It was just a fun way to use them and an easy way to have a ball pit without having to buy one ;)

Sarah said...

I love this idea!

Anonymous said...

Very creative way to have FREE fun! Love it :)

Bethany said...

Ava has a "pet net" that hangs in the corner of her room where she can reach. Maybe not a huge decorator touch but it keeps them off the floor and in one space! Love the pictures! Bethany