Friday, September 17, 2010

Why not just play in the rain?

"Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet." ~Roger Miller



Yep, the pics are facebook repeats! It was time for our afternoon outside time and it was raining...
90 degrees out still, why let rain hamper any play?

Sorry nothing too original, I'm up to my eyeballs in getting ready for our yardsale tomorrow!! I've been preparing for it for over a month. Tagging things as I pull them out of all our nooks & crannies, rubbermaids, cabinets, and especially closets. That last one was the hardest for me. I went in last Saturday and tried on everything I owned. Somethings still fit very nice, others not so much (at.all.)... eeek. Stuff does NOT go back the same after babies and age. Fun. Now I hope I make some $$ to make it worth my while!

1 comment:

April said...

I hope your yard sale went well! My kids love playing in the rain, even when it's cold. The pictures are SO cute! Gotta love little boys, they aren't afraid of any kind of mess!