Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What we've been up to

We've been in Hooiserland for ten days now!

Since I last checked in, here's what we've been up to. The hubs and I escaped for a morning-early afternoon date to the Covered Bridge Festival! It was fun driving the back roads of Indiana (and finding that not only is my memory of them faulty, but the GPS is not good to use for back roads!). We ate lots of foods, the smells were amazing! Checked out the covered bridge, the mill and all the booths. Saw lots of neat things, but nothing that really yelled at us to buy. Also saw some things that would of been good for craftin/home decor projects... but either too pricey or hard to take back home to good ole Texas.

During that time the boys were having fun with all the familly watching them. We even pushed our luck and went out that night for some yummy sushi as well! I dare say, we thought we were like newlyweds or something!! ha!



Then went to see Dixie Mae, our cousin's goat and some friendly horses of a family friend



Isn't she cute!?!



Then lots more eating, MORE family, eating... oh and smores! I hadn't made smores for years... but was told by my kid cousin that the smore I made was so good, she'd marry it! LOL!





No comments: