Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Favorite Things

I've been seeing some "My Favorite Things" posts and thought perhaps I should do my own. So I decided not to read any others, as to not cloud what first comes to mind for me. I don't know... are they talking cool products? Being all smart and listing books? Being touchy feely and showing family members and pets? I don't know... after I finish my post I'll go see ;) I'm leaning more towards the non-touchy feely side right now... cause of course I love thing1, thing2, and their daddy! But I'm feeling a little me-me-me today.

Without further due... here are some of my favorite things off the top of my head.


Totally YUM-tastic. Seriously. Try them!



And there's more books than just these. LOVE. You totally escape when you pick up one of these books.

Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree - New Formula - Special Shampoo 10.14 fl oz (300 ml)

My hair & scalps favorite thing with all this humidity!

METHOD PRODUCTS INC.                               All Surface Cleaner, Pink Grapefruit, 28 oz., Bottle - MTH00010

Best.cleaner.ever. It's also green and non-toxic, and has a great scent!

Lipton Green Tea, Mixed Berry, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

I don't drink coffee. This is what starts my day!

sudoku Sudoku Dungeons!

An addiction can be a favorite thing, right? I love that it's an app on my phone, saves paper! Speaking of which....


Yep. Love at first sight. I know, I know, I didn't see it coming either.

Old Navy Womens Lightweight Ruffle Scarves
Right now I'm totally crushing on my scarves. I wish this was one of them.



Still loving when this beautiful bird flitters into my life!


I suck at cakes, I really do. The bundt pan also for me to make pretty and EASY cakes now!












'Nuf said. Just make sure it's Santa Margherita pinot grigio.

Some of my other favorite things are things like... sleep (oh glorious sleep! Wish I got more!), a notebook (I'm lost without mine), shrimp & fish tacos, a good margarita, dinner with friends, a walk with the hubs, cuddle time with the whackadoodles, sunshine, Dexter, crafting, spray painting, being remembered, window shopping, my blog (and those who read), etc... etc... how blessed am I to have such a long list of favorites!

Linking up to 320 Sycamore's Favorite Things party... go check some other fabulous favorite things!

8 comments:

Bobbie said...

I LOVE bundt cakes and those bagel thins! I know what you mean about cloudy judgement after seeing all the other favorite things!

Anonymous said...

Hi T ~ One of my favorite things is YOU! Love Aunt J

Brandi said...

Cute list! I love Dexter too!

melissa * 320 Sycamore said...

I love your completely unbiased list! I have a thing for scarves too :)

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Yep, scarves is on my list too! Love them. I'll give the wine a try. I'm getting a good list of wines to try from these favorite things :)

Jenny said...

Love Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio. Probably my fave.

Denise said...

Love the bunt cake pan, makes me thing of My Big Fat Greek Wedding ;-p
Oh and Method, how I love thee

really.truly said...

Fun list. That scarf is adorable.....so is the bird :)