Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Lovely Are Your Branches...

Oh Christmas trees... one of the best parts of Christmas decorating! We have two!

The one in the office is the more "formal" one with blues, silver and white! This one you can see through the front windows. Which coordinates nicely with our white icicle lights outside that Greg climb up the extension ladder on a windy day to put up in the 2 gables of our roof line... he rocks!

The one in our family room (ie big open room in the middle of the house that everything connects to) is our more "casual" one with all the fun and interesting ornamnets with some fillers of red and green!


Ever since I can remember I love to look into Christmas trees and see what you can find ornament wise. My family has always hung ornaments from the very center out to the front. Giving them room to hang, not touching other branches or leaning to one side (that makes me crazy since I'm so used to trees being this way). It's a lovely effect and I still love walking by the tree to gaze inside and see a lovely pretty! Really gives it a magical feel!



Linking up with Thrifty Decor Chick's Christmas Tree Party!

2 comments:

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Beautiful trees! My husband does all the outside decorating too, thank goodness, ha ha.

I love christmas tree too, and unique ornaments that tell a story.

Denise said...

I love the trees. Both are very pretty.