Friday, December 24, 2010

'Twas the Night before Christmas..

... when all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse...

Um, no, not quite. We've been busy lil bees here!!

We were SICK all week and I was even worse than the kids. So today is a race to the finish line to welcome Christmas! Thought I'd take a quick break to blog, since I've been MIA.

We've made a Gingerbread house, and cookies (thanks for the recipe Shelley!) while watching Polar Express. Went to the park to play, I don't think I've ever in my entire life got to play outside with no jacket on Christmas Eve! Then we went out to dinner, yum! Came home put the boys in the sit n stand and walked around our neighborhood looking at Christmas lights (so much better than just driving by!) while enjoying hot chocolate and candy canes! That was another first, being able to walk outside and be comfy to look at lights, oh Texas, you really have your nice perks ;) Might have to make that a bonafide tradition!

Here are some pics from the day! Nonedited ones, not sure why Corel isn't working for me today.



(I thought the above pic was so cute to catch! They're playing Angry Birds together while laying on the front door mat)








Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Love, Aunt J

shelley c. said...

Love ALL those pictures!! Merry Christmas, my friend! :) <3