Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Junk Drawers Part 2

A few days ago I left you with our embarassing junk drawers and that the sort was at least finished!

We sorted. We tossed. We put stuff back where it belongs and I think I can finally use these drawers without almost having a panic attack!

Here's the before and afters for each drawer...

Drawer 1 & 2 Before

After! Yes, Woody must stay right there according to the 4 yr old!


Gave Greg the drawer in the charging station for his use

Drawer 3 not pictured, it was given the job of holding more linens so my other drawer would no longer be exploding!

Drawer 4 & 5 in the Butler's Pantry Before

 After!

Drawer 6 The Office Drawer


Aahhhhh! Much better! I won't bore with all the details, but every drawer has a function, rhyme & reason! Whew! So glad that's done. What a task, no wonder we always put it off!

6 comments:

shelley c. said...

Now come help me!!! :)
Great job!

W Design said...

Great work Tyson!

Anonymous said...

Love your organization skills T. :) I'm moving in the next few weeks so I plan to steal some of your ideas! Love Aunt J

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Well you are putting me to shame now, that is what I should be doing. Thanks so much for your support. I hear ya on all accounts, I am the same exact way, I get insulted when 200 people come from a linky party and no one said BOOOOOOOOO!~ I just think they are stealing my stuff is what it is LOL....no seriously, we do get too emotional about it...let it be FUN!

Ellie Davis said...

I love how Woody is supervising the whole thing ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome Tyson! Thanks so mych for the inspiration, encouragement, and push! Dreading this file cabinet...... I think I can, I think I can......

Sheri