Thursday, March 3, 2011

2,465 miles later...

Our H Family Road Trip is complete. We had a WONDERFUL time in Arizona! The drive there went really well, even if we can't say the same for the trip home. You know how it is, once you know your vacation is over, you just want to be home. Even more so for young children!

I'm so behind! I was so hoping to blog on vacation, but then my laptop went all weird on me. So to summarize...

First stop: San Antonio!




Then a looooong day of driving ending in El Paso, Tx!




One more day driving through New Mexico & Arizona....


To get to our fabulous rental home north of Phoenix, Arizona!

We ate...



We hiked (with the boys & without)...







We swam...
We relaxed...
We enjoyed ourselves...

Now we're home and I have a million and one things to do! So hope to get all my chores done, my ducks in a row, and get some blogging done. It's been one busy week to come home to... had pajama bunco with my neighbor ladies last night and tonight I'm going with my friends to a Sugarland concert! YAY!

3 comments:

shelley c. said...

You guys are so adventurous to go on all of these road trips with the kids, and it is so cool that you are creating these awesome memories for you and the boys.

Sarah said...

Welcome home! And I agree with everything Shelley C. said.

Ellie Davis said...

Thanks for sharing! Looks like a good time