Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Having blog issues! Help! please!

We're home. We had a fabulous trip, logged 2,465 miles!

Had issues with the internet not working at all on my laptop. Fiddled around with it all Sunday and finally got it working. Whew. Love my iphone, but I gotta have my laptop!

Had a big ole post written up about our trip, go to upload my pics and blogger tells me no. I guess the picasa web album that's created when you upload pics to blogger is full. I can either delete my pics or pay to upgrade for more space. I deleted a few, but am finding it hard to do so. I know no one else reads my posts from 2 years ago... but I do!  Paying money for more photo space seems to defeat the purpose of this being a FREE outlet for me. So I can't figure out what to do... but I need to figure something out soon! I have things to show you :)

Also when I'm in blogger or google reader I can't scroll down. It's like it gives me the first 20 updates and that's it!??! It's never been like that. It was like that on my iphone while on vacation, but thought it was something on my phone I was doing wrong. I can scroll more than I could on my phone, but still I've missed hundreds of posts this last week!?!

So that's that. If you have any words of wisdom I'd love to hear them! I want/need to get back into my blogging groove... please help!!

4 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

this happaned recently, and i just had to bite the bullet and pay the 5 bucks. i didn't want to erase my pictures, in case someone looks up keywords and one of my old posts would come up in their search. know what i mean?

Anonymous said...

I know it may cost money but I hate for you to lose your pictures from older blogs. It is a great keepsake for your children. Is it really only 5 bucks?

Tys said...

If it's only 5 bucks then I'm in! I hadn't made it to the point of investigating further because I didn't want to talk myself into spending $100 for photo space for my rinky dinky blog.

Looks like there's hope ;)

Charlene said...

My blog posts on blogger aren't all popping up either. Just the most recent ones...kinda sucks.

As for the pics, I just upload to photobucket and click on url and add mine to my blog that way. I've heard of people using flicker to do the same thing.