Saturday, June 11, 2011

Double BIG News to share!!

Eight weeks ago we had a situation sort of fall into our lives that ended being a surprise & perfect fit!!

Through the brave & selfless love and miracle of adoption we introduce to you... Grant Andrew & Luke Christopher, twins! Born 6-2-11 Grant was 6 lbs 19 1/2" and Luke was 4 lbs 11oz 18"!!

We are so blessed!! We so smitten and the big brothers are so proud!!Right now blogging life will cease for a while. I will miss it. However, we may be spending the summer in my hometown in the Midwest. Grant was transfered to a childrens hospital an hour away and had major surgery done when he was 3 days old. He'll recover, but it'll be several weeks until me might be able to be released. Luke was released from the local nicu yesterday though, and we've been enjoying his sweet baby snuggled!! It's been such a whirlwind!! Please think of us and keep us in your thoughts & prayers. Greg leaves to go back home to Texas tomorrow :(

For now were turning my Grandmas life upside down, staying with her in her 1200 sqft home with myself, and the boys...4, 2, and 1 week! Oh my :) you never really know what to expect in life!! Blessings!!

5 comments:

Michelle Ochoa said...

Tyson, you are truly a super woman. Hope to get the full story one day - until then, you are on my mind and am praying for the adjustment to go well. Let me know if there is anything I can do -- besides maybe start a stockpile of diapers for you! ; )

Amanda said...

My goodness, what a wonderful blessing for your family. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, hope you are all back home soon, safe and well.

macgyver mom said...

We are thinking of you and those incredibly lucky little boys! Hang in there with the single parenting this week, hope you all get to come back home soon!

Sarah G. said...

What wonderful, amazing, beautiful news!! I can't wait to hear more and hopefully meet the twins. Best wishes to little Grant as he recovers.

the cape on the corner said...

wow-how wonderful! congrats to you all. my coworker is waiting for a call any day now from her adoption agency...hope this is a good sign!