Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween 2 Liter Bowling :)

Yet another pinterest inspired project!

I signed up for a game for Jake's school Halloween Party. Thankfully not too long later, I was on pinterest. Found a cute idea... decorate old 2 Liter bottles as Halloween characters for some bowling!

I wish I had process pics for ya... but I just don't, sorry. I snag an hour of time on Saturday as Greg put the kids to bed and away I went!

Some tissue paper, some construction paper, and some Modge Podge (cost me zero $$$ since it was all stuff I had on hand and friends helped me acquire the 2 liters!)....


His school party was yesterday! Left the two youngest with a babysitter and I got to go with undivided attention! Yay! I had a good time, loved my time with Jake, and I think bowling was fun for the kiddos! Going to do it again on Saturday when we host the playgroup Family Halloween Party at our home :)

2 comments:

Ayelet said...

so cute, Tyson!

Anonymous said...

Hi T ~ Thanks so much of the pictures of the older boys in costume! So cute! I have to tell you though that I'm one of those people who wouldn't have known the characters...yep, I'm afraid 'old age' has caught up with me. Ha! Love, Aunt J