Monday, October 31, 2011

You're invited to a Pantry Party! November 7th!

As I announced in my 300th blog post... I'm going to host a little blog party of sorts. Nothing fancy with Mclinky or anything like that. Just going to link back to my friends blogs that said they wanted to play too! If you want to play along and don't have a blog... feel free to send me your pics and I'll post in my blog post! We all LOVE Before & Afters! So be sure to let me know if you want to play too :)

Some people have told me... "oh well I could NEVER post a before picture, it'd be too embarrassing". Well folks, my pantry is looking pretty shabby these days... but TOMORROW I'm posting a BEFORE shot for you. I promise not to "pick up" in any manner before I take the picture. So if I do that, you all can too, right?? Right? Right.

So let's start with some inspirations! Tonight there will be enough candy full of calories, sugar and other things we love but are not good for us... sooo... enjoy this pantry eye candy! Hope it helps you come up with some ideas that will work for and be good for you :)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

And one that I've personally gawked at a hundred times and pined for over the last year (seriously, click on the pic and go check it out in depth!)...

Pinned Image

In the meantime. Browse pinterest for some more inspiration. Follow some of the links from the pics, read up... and start coming up with a plan! Decide what you want to keep, purge, and how you're going to not only organize but beautify the space (just a little - don't expect wonders from me!).

No comments: