Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Here it is... the Pantry Before! Eek!

If I would of timed this right... I should of unveiled the before on Halloween so it'd be with the whole spooky, scary & gory theme! ha ha!

My pantry has gotten pretty bad after the craziness of the summer, and then the general nuttiness of 3 kids. However, it's extra bad since we hosted a Halloween Party for our friends on Saturday. The poor pantry got stuck as the dumping ground for "where do I put this thing?".

Can't believe I'm doing this... but here it is in all it's glory ;)





If THATS not motivation, (my mess on the INTERNET)... I'm not sure what is! I'm going to go hit post now, before I chicken out! Eeek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a big nice pabtry like that. Mine is also the laundry room.
Olivia~