Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Recent pics of the boys!

I've gotten supremely terrible about taking pictures of my boys. Getting all 3 of them together, happy (okay tolerable), AND smiling... AND then have my camera not take a blurry shot... is well... a miracle! So honestly, I just stopped trying!

Greg's sister was here a few weeks ago (her and I got to have a girls weekend in San Antonio! yay!) and between her, Greg and I we got a few shots...

Great smiles on Jake & Luke. Typical Evan... either happy or mad... no inbetween

A bit better but I think we're losing Jake & Luke

And now only Evan is looking at us
After that we were exhausted and took Megan to breakfast... crabcakes benedict... big yum!

2 comments:

shelley c. said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi T ~ All you little men are growing up! So adorable. Love, Aunt J