Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hello! Finally back and I'm going to blog about....

Toilets! Ha, ha! No really, I am!

That's me... go completely MIA for a month, leave you hanging about our move. Then come back after said cross country move is complete (it was a nightmare). Figure why not just jump right in and act like I've been blogging normal the past year ;)

A theme as of late is how am I going to fit stuff from our past larger home, into one almost half the size. Got rid of so much stuff before we moved, I'm a little surprised to still be facing this issue. So been doing the 3 piles... pitch, donate, sell! Then there's another aspect... fit what we have and want to keep into this new space.

First on the agenda. The bathrooms are just too small to be storing a potty seat. So, I stole a page from a friend in Houston and purchased these...

Bemis Next Step

I'm totally going to preach/push these from now on! What a great product!

Regular normal seat

The potty seat is built into a normal one, so they can just lower it as they need it!

Potty Seat down
It's actually MUCH easier to clean and easier for them to now do everything on their own! The 3 yr old was always a little nervous about sitting down, because the potty seat would start to slip off as he was sitting down and it'd freak him out. That is no longer a problem!

Bye Bye Potty Seats!!
 So there ya go... my toilet issues... on the internet! haha! Highly recommend this product though!!

1 comment:

Aunt J said...

Hi T ~ I too love this product. I toilet trained my cat last year and this is the toilet seat that we now have in 'his' bathroom. Ha! I have recommended this product to all my friends who now have grandkids as it is an awesome idea and works great!