Tuesday, October 23, 2012

*Sigh* Where HAVE I been???

Apparently NOT on the computer ;)

It's been one heck of an October thus far. Lots of doctor appts for Mr. Lukey, trying to figure out what's going on with his GI issues. Then Greg was gone for THREE weeks to three different locations for work. One weekend we spent celebrating Jake's SIXTH birthday!! Now that the computer is in the basement (in the office\playroom)... it's really hard for me to get down here and do the things I need to do on the computer! I'm way behind!

I still have to show you the updated paint job on the house! Jake's birthday! And the blog turned FOUR years old last week too! Oy!

2 comments:

shelley c. said...

Happy blog-iversary :)

Jeri Slater said...

Hi T, Now that G is back home, hopefully things will settle down a bit. When you know the hotel for Nov 17th let me know and we'll book at the same place. Can't wait to see you all!!! Much Love, Aunt J