Monday, February 25, 2013

Melancholy to Motivation Monday here

It's amazing in a way how easy is it to get out of the blogging groove. Or just off track in general. Usually it's just when I'm starting to pick up speed again!

Pinned Image

All it takes is one thing to throw you out of whack or of the track. On Friday I found myself wanting to call my Grandma to tell her somethings I found funny, or annoying, or interesting... only to quickly remember... oh. I can't call her anymore :( I took it pretty hard, I think because it surprised me and snuck up on me.

Pinned Image

Soon as we got back from our road trip paying our respects to Grandma I went immediately the next day to the gym, and kept my schedule the rest of the week. But I am wiped out. I'm really frustrated in this. I get to the gym at least 4 days a week... either for an hour spin class, kickboxing (I was going to post about how I finally got my nerve up to join the class and I really like it!), or do a 3 mile run. All things that except for spin I wouldn't of been able to do a year ago (although I did do the tri!). I'm still waiting for all that energy and adrenaline that's suppose to come from working out. All it does is wipe me out and make me extremely sore. Sigh.

Pinned Image

Most of all I'm really tired of winter. The winters here in VA are nothing like midwest or Chicago winters, but four winters in Texas spoiled me!! I will admit it was exciting to have the season change and begin winter. That was four months ago. I'm ready to ditch the coats, hats, gloves, and layers! I'm over seeing gray, gray, and more gray.

Pinned Image

Give me some sunshine and color please! I want to see green shoots of life pushing up and out!

Pinned Image

Ah. I feel a bit better. Thanks for letting me get that out! On to living life (aka doing laundry :))

Pinned Image

1 comment:

Lena said...

I'm with you about winter! Can't wait for spring!