Friday, May 17, 2013

Flaunt My Friend Fridays So Far...

My flaunt for today didn't work out. Bunch of stuff came up for my friend and she wasn't able to do it. I think you all would of loved it too... it involved her, her cute french bulldog, their living abroad and international travel tips and stories (she's one of the best story tellers I know, hopefully we'll see her later after another overseas move). So I thought I'd take a break today and summarize all the FMFF thus far! Enjoy!

First we had Elizabeth who shared about her way of tackling all the kids artwork and how she displays it at home and also archiving hard copies AND digital



Second was Ellie who showed us the fantastic dresser that her and her husband came up with for her little ones nursery.



Third was Shelley that gave us and inside peek at being a food blogger!



Fourth was Missy, and she schooled us in essential oils!



Fifth was Tara who gave us a peek into her home school world



Sixth was Kerstin who shared an original poem



Seventh was April who gave us some food for thought about being a photographer

new blog pic

Eighth was Kim, who shared with us her little girl nursery and who gave birth to her that day!



Ninth was Leslie, that shared with us information and awareness of gifted children.



Tenth was Kris, taught us a little about Roller Derby!



Eleventh was Susan, shared with us about being a wedding planner and her favorite wedding (beautiful!)



Twelfth was Megan, who so graciously shared some of her favorite things about the house they built themselves



Thirteenth was Megan H, my sister in law, who shared some neat things to do with your nails!



Fourteenth was Allie, that shared with us a great tutorial on a DIY bulletin board



I hope you checked them each out. Something to learn from each. I'm blessed to have so many interesting people to flaunt to you. I have up until July planned out, if you're interested let me know. I try to contact people with filling up the calendar, but I don't want to put people on the spot either. If it's something you're interested in and you have something to share, let me know :) Stay tuned for future posts... so far there's a gardener, some bakers, home decor projects, weight loss/fitness inspiration, and a camper!

No comments: