Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Currently as I type Greg has taken the boys to the gym with him. Ahhhhh quiet. It's glorious.

This Mother's Day, I'm grateful for this woman who without her, there would not be Greg! She's not just my Mother in Law, she's also a mom to me! She's also a fantastic grandmother to the boys. I'm bummed I don't have a picture with just her and I... I guess since we're both mothers usually one of us is the one taking the picture ;)




Then feeling blessed that due to loving this guy... I became a Mother!

 


 

Then through the wonderful selfless love of another mother, I got to become a mother through adoption as well. Special thoughts go out today to our baby son Grant in Heaven. I hope I lived up to the promise I made to you that last day.




How blessed am I?



Pretty darn blessed. That's for sure. I'd do well to remember that when it's so loud I can't hear myself think and I worry that all I'm doing is messing them up.
 
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about" ~ Angela Schwindt

2 comments:

shelley c. said...

Much love to you today and every day. Happy Mother's Day!

Lena said...

You are truly blessed! Happy Mother's Day!!